Route to La Source from Montreal
- From Montreal, take the Pont Papineau or the Pont Pie IX.
- Take the 440 East
- Take Autoroute 25 North
- At St. Esprit take Route 125 North
- After the village of Sainte Julienne, take the right fork (Route 337), towards Rawdon.
- At the first traffic light in Rawdon (intersection with Restaurant Tournesol, IGA and Maxi), turn left on Queen St.
- La Source Bains Nordiques is at the end of Queen St.
From the 440 East, it’s easy to follow the signs for Rawdon. They are well marked.