PLANNING YOUR VISIT
In light of the new challenges we all face, we make sure our primary goal would remain the same: to offer an exceptional relaxation experience, a total immersion in the heart of nature surrounded by mountains and silence. The site is operating at reduced capacity, giving you ample space to tend to your well-being.
We have implemented new procedures in order to comply with physical distancing measures. Please note that only massages therapy, treatments and access to relaxation areas are available, in compliance with the government's public health requirements. Anybody planning to visit La Source must make a reservation.
We invite anyone wishing to visit La Source Bains Nordiques to please read through the following information.
Let’s get through this social challenge together!
Access to massage therapy, treatments, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas, and the Meditation Path are only available through reservations. To make a reservation, please contact us by phone at 1-877-834-7727.
To ensure a safe environment for everyone, we limit bookings to a maximum of 4 people per reservation. Thank you for your comprehension.
Our opening hours are modified because of the COVID-19 situation. We ask that you verify our website, under the section labelled Contact, or that you call via telephone to stay up to date with any possible changes
Your reservation includes :
- 60-Minute or 90-minute massage
- Access to La Source Bains Nordiques indoor and outdoor relaxation areas
- Rental of bathrobe, two towels and a locker and key will be provided
- Take-out is available at the Bistro
What you must bring:
- Your swimsuit
- Your sandals - it is also possible to purchase flip flops on site ($13 plus applicable taxes)
- Your own reusable water bottle, pre-filled with water
- A piece of ID for each person
- You may also bring your own fabric mask to circulate inside and on the site.
To ensure a safe environment for everyone, we limit bookings to 4 people per reservation. Thank you for your comprehension.
You must arrive a minimum of 45 minutes before your appointment.
Our massage schedule has not changed, but we have reduced the amount of sessions offered at the same time to limit circulation between the rooms and guests.
You must take a shower before your massage or treatment.
Please be at the waiting room 10 minutes before your massage or treatment.
We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon arrival. A disposable mask will also be provided.
You will be asked to verbally answer a few questions from a health form upon arrival.
The room, items and gel bottles used during your massage/treatment are disinfected between each use.
If you wish to have a receipt for your massage, your therapist can provide you with one after the massage.
Rest assured that our team of therapists and our customer service staff are all committed to respecting regulations implemented by the INSPQ, CNESST and those of massage therapist associations.
We remind you that it is not possible to cancel or to modify a reservation for a massage or a treatment with less than 48 hours of notice. If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or to the flu, please call us as soon as possible at 1-877-834-7727.
La Source and all its staff thank you for your understanding.
La Source’s legendary Bistro will be closed to eat on site. However, we have selected some items on our menu that will be available for ‘’take-out’’ to taste La Source at home.
You will be able to make your meal choice on site.
Rest assured that your safety, well-being, and the quality of your relaxation experience are our priority. We have implemented new measures to protect you and our staff and to comply with governmental requirements, as well as those of professional association of massage therapists and of the Association québécoise des Spas.
We THANK YOU for being supportive of our staff and for respecting the new procedures, implemented to protect you and us all.
In accordance to new regulations surrounding public health, as of the 18th of July 2020, it will now be obligational to wear a mask whenever you are walking indoors, in areas such as, the reception, the bistro, the sauna, the changing rooms as well as any interieur relaxation rooms. It is also mandatory to wear your mask during your massage if applicable.
Since we are open at reduced capacity, social distancing is possible once on the site, because of this you will be permitted to remove your mask under the following circumstances:
- Whenever stationary indoors, once seated at either a table or a lounge chair and in the dry sauna, as long as social distancing remains possible.
- While you are on the site outside as long as social distancing remains possible.
We reserve the right to remove any person from the premises if they are not willing to abide by said rules. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by one of our staff members in charge of making sure all guests entering La Source comply with Public Health requirements.
- Any item we provide you with will have been previously washed or disinfected. In order to limit any physical contact, those items will already be waiting for you in your locker, located in the changing room.
Regarding all installations
No personal towel or bathrobe will be allowed on the site until further notice. Towels and bathrobe rentals are included.
- It is mandatory to take a shower before heading to the site, to the Nordic Baths or to your massage.
- Physical distancing must be respected at all times, including while circulating.
- Maximum capacity in each relaxation space must also be respected. Please take notice of written indications before entering each space.
- Bottles containing a disinfecting solution for your hands and for all surfaces can be found and used throughout the site. This is in addition to our own disinfecting rounds done by our staff.
- Please note that some items usually provided such as herbal tea and lemon water will not be available at the moment.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in the changing rooms.
- Each locker is disinfected after each use.
- It is mandatory to take a shower before your massage, and also before entering the site.
- If need be, you may use our spray bottles containing a disinfecting solution for door handles, soap dispensers, etc.
- You may also use the shower gel, shampoo and conditioner provided in the showers. If you need a hair dryer, you may ask for one at the reception.
- As an additional precaution, please wear your bathrobe or cover your seat with it before sitting or lying down.
- You may also use the disinfecting spray bottles for your seat if you wish. This is in addition to our own disinfecting rounds done by our staff.
- We have put in place a one-way trajectory for the Meditation Path to avoid guests crossing paths.
Payment methods and tips
- Once you have paid for you reservation, it will not be possible to switch your method of payment upon arrival. This is to limit non-essential contacts. However, if you wish to purchase anything else on site, we will accept the payment method of your choice.
- If you wish to thank your therapist or your waiter, you can leave gratuity in cash or by using your debit card.
These new measures will be updated on a regular basis. We thank you for your understanding.
We hope you enjoy your relaxation moment at La Source!